Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pondering Thoughts

"I lift up my eyes to the hills~
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip~
He who watches over you will not slumber of sleep.

The Lord watches over you~
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
not the moon by night."

Psalm 121:1-6

I'm back to feeling like me, but this may not be a good thing.
I am having anxiety again, I am overwhelmed, stuff is annoying me
more and more that didn't when I was on meds.

I'm still working 6-7 days a week, and MUST give my notice at The Gardens.
(Kinda hard to do after a GREAT review that gushed with praise!)
I really have no marriage to speak of. My daughter and I don't get along at all.
Josh and Jaycob don't need me anymore. My friends are all busy.....
I'm feeling sorry for myself right now.

We have not paid mortgage in 3 months! What is going to happen?
I have not been to church in 3 months.....maybe once or twice at the most.
I am tired all the time, so can't find time to be alone with God.

What is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment