Sunday, February 22, 2009

A moment to reflect....

Finally..... have a moment to reflect!
With working more than full time for the past few weeks; training at The Gardens, my new weekend job, plus helping out at Sammamish Escrow, I haven't had any time to think, clear my head, reflect or ponder!
What am I doing working 7 days a week?
Why are feelings of resentment coming up again?
I'm frustrated with myself that I'm not setting any boundaries.
I miss taking my walks, being available for Jaycob, cleaning house, spending time with my friends.
And my resentment is towards Ron because he just wants the money and the freedom of not having me around.
Father, I need Your grace and direction. I need to reevaluate....guide me and help me be confident and secure in my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment